14 Nights, 15 Days
Experience Kerala, a beautiful coastal destination with its green lushness and natural abundance giving it the name “God’s own country. The retreat allows you to savor the rich art and culture of this beautiful Indian state, at the same time fulfill your yogic heart with flavorful insights into mindfulness, rest and relaxation. Expect to feel calm and rested, ready to take on the world from a peaceful place deep within.
An opportunity to practice daily morning and evening with a teacher(s) who accompanies the group. The practice will be energetic and revitalizing in the morn, gentle and meditative in the eve. The practices are optional.
Travel and Points of Interest
1. Fort Cochin
-witness Kalaripayattu, a martial art form unique to Kerala.
– experience coastal life and fishing villages. A walkthrough of the local activities – coir making, crab farming
-Mouthwatering cuisine, a blend of spices to tease the palette
-tour the region where remnants of colonial India is reflected in some landmarks and architecture
-watch a Kathakali performance that jolts the senses with its live music and dance.
– Hiking through plantations
-experience the breathtaking views that makes Kerala – God’s own country.
– an opportunity to stretch at leisure and relax, option to indulge and get an Ayurvedic treatment.
– spend the day on a houseboat touring the famous backwaters of Kerala.
– Kanyakumari, Vivekananda Rock
5. Optional Ashram Addition
-more days added to the existing trip to stay at The Sivananda Ashram
Follow this link to Workshops page for dates, locations and times
Details For Itinerary And Costs please contact