24 hour Pre-registration for all classes requested via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call via phone @ 484 – 686 8346 to confirm class timing details.Try not to wait until the last-minute to register as classes can fill up quick due to limited space or a date may not be available. So if you know you are coming please pre-register.
*** Check out the holidays we are closed .
Pick your time and we will accommodate you the best way we can. You can choose 60 minutes, 75 minutes or 90 minutes of practice between these time slots. Several times available for lessons based on individual or group needs. Call 484-686 8346 or email email@example.com for scheduling. Check Pricing for the per hour charge.
Classes & Workshops Offered
Power Flow – An overall workout to detoxify and cleanse the entire being. Perfect spring cleansing for the body and mind. Expect to sweat and feel good at the end of this fun yoga practice- better than a sauna for sure. All levels welcome.
Focused Flow- This is a mindful practice where focus is mostly on the breath. We also have mindful flow of movements to stretch the body and it concludes with a ten minute guided meditation. This is perfect to welcome the spring with a feeling of lightness and energy. All levels welcome.
Beginners Flow – This is slower paced and broken down depending on the strength of the participating group. It will also give you a feel for how the beginner classes that will be on the full time schedule. All levels welcome.
Flow – one of the above based on the participants’ interest.
Gentle Stretch, Breathing and Meditation Series.
Group Lessons Outside This Studio – We also teach in several studios in the Phialadelphia area, check out this page to get to the studio specifics and check out their pricing policies and studio etiquette.
Who can attend
Whether you are a brand new beginner who has never heard of yoga or an experienced practitioner there is something here for everyone. Children 12 and under are not recommended for the adult workshops offered at this time. However there are kids classes offered privately for an individual or group based on the person’s needs . A signed letter from the parent is needed for anyone below the age of 18. Check out the studio etiquette below for all the other details.
1. Arrive fifteen minutes early to sign and set up for practice.
2. New student forms and waiver must be signed for first timers. Bring a photo id for this.
3. Whether you are a new client or existing client always sign in the waiver must be done before class.
4. Silence cell phones and beepers during class.
5. Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day before practice. Drink plenty of fluids after practice.
6. Notify the teacher if you are pregnant or recovering from an injury before class. If there is a medical condition or an injury consult with your doctor before coming to class.
7. Bring a towel, water and a mat.(mats can be rented too)
8. Bring straps or blocks if you already have them and use them for a practice.
9. Leave your shoes and other belongings outside of the studio, it is advisable to practice in bare feet. But if there is a need to wear socks for any particular reason, talk to the teacher before class.
10. Wear comfortable clothing, be mindful of the others and do not wear perfumes.
11. Eat nothing before class but keep yourself hydrated.
12. Bring a light fleece or a sweatshirt and socks to wear in case you feel cold at the end of class during rest.
13. Try to observe silence during practice, address questions or concerns before or after class.
14. Children 12 and under are not recommended for the adult workshops offered at this time.
15. All children under 18 must have their parent/guardian sign off the waiver.
16. Keep the studio and the environment clean.
17. Keep up with regular practice and enjoy the experience over and over again.